Wednesday, October 18, 2006

technology for developing countries


I am a supporter of developing technology specially for developing countries. I have worked on a project called TEK at school, which is a search engine for developing countries.
Those technologies are just as challenging as any other cutting-edge technologies. Many people have doubted the $100 laptop
Those technologies create just as much values as those created by the x-prize projects. Most cases, those technologies are just more cost effective.(Simple technologies save energy and lifes)
I cheer for this year's Nobel peace prize is given to the microloan Indian banker. I also predict Bill Gates will win Nobel prize in the future.
Here I blog a cheaping computing provided by NComputing, whose technology makes many people can share one computer. It is similar as the mainframe machine connected with many terminals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home